Enjoy the Good Life, TwinEagles Style
In addition to the stunning Clubhouse, TwinEagles residents are able to enjoy a sparkling new community swimming pool and fitness center. The 2,500 square foot pool includes a large spa, zero-entry feature and an expansive sunning deck that overlooks a lake. There is also a poolside snack building with outdoor eating area and a Chickee bar.
The new 6,430 square foot fitness center is adjacent to the pool and was designed to complement the Clubhouse architecture. The floor plan includes men’s and women’s locker rooms and areas for aerobics and yoga, as well as an expansive fitness hall that house’s state-of-the-art equipment. Outside of the center there are Har-Tru tennis courts for day or night use.
- 1,115 acres with walking paths and nature preserves
- World championship golf courses – The Talon and The Eagle
- More than a dozen lakes with abundant wildlife
- 47,000 square foot Clubhouse
- Locker rooms with steam saunas, billiards and card tables
- Formal, casual and veranda dining – award-winning chef
- Meeting room
- Pro shop
- 6,430 square foot fitness center with state-or-the-art fitness equipment, yoga/aerobic room and stretching area and locker rooms
- Zero entry 2,500 square foot community pool with sun deck overlooking a lake
- Poolside chickee bar and grille, click here for our tiki menu
- Har-Tru lighted tennis courts for day or night use
- 2 community parks